Tuesday, July 14, 2009

19 week sonogram



Here are some pictures from our sonogram today. We are officially having a girl and as far as we know she is just perfect. We see our doctor next week when I'm sure he'll go over the sonogram details with us. She was moving around a little bit and even had the hickups for a while. It was so much fun getting to see her again and how much she is changing. She measured right on for her due date and weighs approximately 10 ounces right now. Sorry the pictures are a little freaky looking right now...hope you still think she's a cutie!

7 comments:

Sarah Durham said...

Precious girl! She looks cute as a button to me!

b said...

She is so cute! I can't wait for yoga on Sunday :)

Gigi said...

Glad all is going as it should! What a little sweetie!

Betty said...

Aaah! I see #8 a-coming! Love her already!

Betty said...

I MEAN #9!!! Lost count......LOL!

Kathi said...

Oh Bonnie! She is perfect. I can already see she has your beautiful eyes! Sonogram pictures have come such a long way.

Brittany said...

HA! I was a little freaked out by the boys sonograms too. I even had a bad dream about one of Reece's. But he turned out to be the cutest baby ever so don't be freaked out.
So exciting...