Tuesday, June 15, 2010

5 months old and Cancer Free!

Emery got to spend her 5 months birthday in her own home! Besides the one week we had at home before going back to Houston for surgery, Emery and I had been gone for three months! It seems crazy to me now to think about being out of your own home for that long. David and I have loved being home together and enjoy the fun times we have with Emery. She keeps us busy but we're loving every minute of it!

Here are Emery's 5 month pictures!






2 comments:

Melissa at Perry Jayne said...

Praise the Lord! So happy that she is cancer free. Great pictures. She's adorable!!

Suzassippi said...

Bonnie and Dave and Emery, how sweet to hear the news and see the pictures. What an adorable baby! I love looking at her picture on my desk every day, and as Randy says, "That Dave is really talented!" Here's to many more pictures of Emery!