Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7 month Pictures - Better late than never, right?!

Here are Emery's 7 month pictures - a little late but oh well! She is so much fun these days and keeps me busy all day long. I love this special time that I have with her and know that I will miss it so much when school starts in August. It is so much fun watching her explore and learn new things every day. She is so interested in everything going on around her and just soaks it all in. She is a social butterfly like her daddy and loves being around lots of people. Here are some pictures of her playing in her room.







Here are some things that Emery is doing right now:

Sitting up by herself - been doing that since about 6 months
Army crawling - thank goodness she has not mastered crawling on her hands and knees yet!
Pulling up on everything - time to baby proof our house!
Eating lots of things now - most veggies and fruits, not a fan of chicken
Favorite foods - carrots, sweet potatoes, mangos
Loves going for rides in her stroller and to feed the ducks
Sleeping through the night - thank you Jesus!
Taking good naps during the day!

We love this feisty little girl with everything we have and are so thankful she's ours!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

It does my heart good to know how well she is doing. What fun to see her doing some of these things in person when we were in Dallas! She is a feisty girl and that is a great thing! And I am glad she is sleeping through the night for you before you have to go back to school. xoxoxo

Suzassippi said...

It made me smile this morning to see her new pictures! I loved seeing her laughing and smiling. I'm glad you have this time with her this summer.