Saturday, October 16, 2010

Emery's 9 month Pictures

As usual, I'm terribly behind. Here are the pictures from Emery's dedication at church and her nine month pictures. I have not done a very good job of writing down what Emery is doing each month. I'm trying to remember what all she was doing at 9 months old! It doesn't seem like much has changed over the past couple of months but I'm sure there are many things to celebrate! I'll try to remember some!

It was so nice to finally dedicate Emery at church. Our church dedicates babies once a month and we wanted to dedicate Emery at the same time as her best friend Madeline so it took us a while to find a weekend where we both could do it. There were so many babies dedicated that morning. It was so fun seeing all of the babies and their parents, many of whom we knew. What a special way to spend our Sunday morning celebrating the gifts God has given to us!


We took some pictures after church in her cute little dress and shoes. She is standing up so well now! I can't wait for her to walk! I know everyone keeps telling me that I will not like it, but I am tired of carrying her everywhere!


This was at the church. We couldn't stay in the sanctuary for much of the service. She just gets a little too loud yelling and playing! So we hung out with one of our friends and his little girl during the service.

Nine Months old -
Still in the 10th percentile for weight and 50th for height.
We are attempting to give her table food now - not a fan! She hates it and so do I!
Crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything, and walking holding on to furniture.
She says Nana (she quit saying mama shortly after she started saying it), Dada, Daddy, and hi.
She still loves the dogs although they don't really think her pulling and tugging on their fur is nearly as cute anymore. Emery will pull up on Josie and Josie will walk away making Emery fall down. Emery does not appreciate it very much but keeps doing it!
Emery loves looking out our front window. She will bang on the window and yell like she has something really important to say to everyone outside. It's pretty adorable.

I think that's about it! Now, I need to post her 10 month pictures!

1 comment:

Suzassippi said...

I can't believe how she is growing! Love the picture of her on the floor at church!