Sunday, March 1, 2009

Progress!

A view from the inside. The room at the far end is going to be my laundry room!

View from the laundry room - this is the den and breakfast nook at the end.


View from the kitchen.
New french doors. We love our free lights from Sarah and Miles!
View of our lovely back yard. We haven't painted the siding yet or trimmed out the windows or doors. That will be done soon...
The men hard at work!

Well, we have decked the roof and it's going to be shingled this week! We, well, I should say David, has been working his butt off to get the addition finished. We are making progress slowly but surely. He is ready to start working on the inside, as am I. I can't wait to do the fun things like painting and decorating. But for now, we have to get the outside done. David has finished the wiring and soon will be sheet rocking! Yay! Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what it looks like right now. We do not keep a very clean work site....please look through all of the mess!

2 comments:

Sarah Durham said...

I am so impressed! Looks great...I totally can tell it will be amazing when you are done. Way to go Dave and I give you props for running to Home Depot 5 times in one day Dede : )

Gigi said...

Hey, you didn't even tell me you were bloggin'!!! Y'all are definitely hard workers. You will love the finished product!