Tuesday, May 26, 2009

12 weeks!



Our little one



Look closely...is it a boy? We might know in four more weeks!





Well, we had our 12 week appointment today with our doctor. I didn't think it would be a very eventful visit but my doctor ended up doing a sonogram. I was so happy to see our little baby and hear it's strong heartbeat. David couldn't get his class covered so he had to miss out on all of the action. He was pretty bummed that he didn't get to be there. Anyway, the baby was moving his/her arms and legs around and actually looked like a little person this time. So much fun! The doctor said he/she has a really strong heart beat and he was really happy with how everything looked. I am so relieved to get through this first trimester...maybe now I will actually get my appetite back!

3 comments:

Gigi said...

Exciting! So glad everything seems to be going great. xoxoxox

Gigi said...

Wow, I certainly can't tell! We'll be happy either way, of course!

b said...

I love the pictures! Keep um' coming! We're excited to hang out with yall Friday :)