Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We're Having a Girl!!

No pictures to post, but we did find out today that we are having a precious little girl - well, my doctor is 98% sure! I have been wanting a girl since Sarah and Susan both have little girls right now and I have this vision of them all being best friends. So, a month ago when my doctor was saying it looked like there appeared to be boy parts, I have to admit I was a tad bit sad. Over the past four weeks though I have become quite attached to the little guy...

So, when we saw the sonogram this afternoon we were just shocked that things had completely changed and now we are having to come up with little girl names! I am so excited about having a girl and even happier to know everything looked just as it should. It's always such a relief to hear those words out of your doctor's mouth.

We go have our big sonogram in a few weeks to make sure everything is developing correctly and we should know for sure that it's a girl then. I'll be sure to let everyone know!

6 comments:

Sarah Durham said...

So excited, so excited, so excited!!!! They are going to be best friends! I can not wait to see them all together. Congrats! Love you lots!

b said...

Pink, Pink, Pink! She's going to be as beautiful as her Mama! So glad everything is going well. Love you guys!

Gigi said...

We're so happy and excited for you. I told you I knew it was a girl. You should listen to your mama. LOL

Kathi said...

Looks like my sister's girls are having all the girls, and my kids are having all the boys. I have Sofia and your mom has Aidan to sort of balance things out, I guess! Congratulations Bonnie and David. Your little girl is blessed to have you as parents as you are blessed to have her. Love you!en

Kathi said...

That "en" at the end of my comment was the beginning of the "word verification," so ignore it!

Betty said...

Congratulations! What a thrill! Love those baby girls! *Boys, too!