Saturday, March 6, 2010

Showin' Cancer Who's Boss

We have been working hard with Emery on rolling from her back to her tummy and returning to her back. She is getting so much better and is tolerating it well now. She used to just cry when we would put her on her tummy. She was so pitiful! We are happy to announce that she rolled from her tummy to her back all by herself today! Unfortunately, my mom and David were not here today to witness it but after she had done it a couple of times, I got out the camera and got one recorded! Her daddy is so proud!


4 comments:

Betty said...

How great is that? Wow! HUgs from G-Granny!

Sarah Durham said...

I am so in love with her! AHHH! I can not wait to see you all in a week. Congrats to Emery! She looks so strong!

Brittany said...

oh that is so great-what a big girl she is. Her momma is doing a great job ;)

Bonnie said...

I just want to give her a big smooch!!! I'm so proud of her and how hard she is working. God is really working on her:) Thanks for putting this up. Love to see her happy and playing:) You sound happy too! Love y'all!