Wednesday, July 3, 2013

One year already

I'm not sure how a year has already gone by, but it has. Luke you are such a sweet sweet boy. Your daddy and I love you so much and are so thankful God chose us to be your parents. 
At one year you are:
17 lbs 7 oz (not on the chart) 
28.75 inches long 25-50th percentile
Standing on your own but not interested in walking just yet
You can go up and down the steps to the back room
You have learned to get on and off the couch by yourself
You LOVE blueberries, green juice, grilled cheese sandwiches, eggs, strawberries, applesauce, yogurt, milk
You can't live without your bear blankie
You say momma and it melts my heart
You have done the sign for "more" but not all the time
You light up any time you see your sister or daddy
You love to be held but aren't really into being rocked at bed time
You love your bed 
You love baths and playing in water in general
You love dogs
Your bottom two teeth are in and your top two just broke through
You love music and are quite vocal
You love playing in sister's room
You don't like your diaper changed and roll over every time!
Your thumb goes in your mouth as soon as I hand you your blankie
Your nicknames are brother, bubbies, brubber, buddy, lukers, and lukie

I'm sure I'm forgetting so many things. I may have to add more later. 

I love you sweet boy and can't imagine my life without you. Happy first birthday! 






2 months old here


Three months



Four months



Five months 







Six months


Seven months?


8 months?



9 months




10 months?




11months


12 months!

2 comments:

Snuzi said...

Happy 1 Year sweet Luke!!!! Those are 2 BEAUTIFUL babies!!!!! Love you guys!

Gigi said...

What a sweetie! We love him!