Monday, April 11, 2011

Gotta brag a little...

This may be totally normal for her age...if so, don't burst my bubble! Tonight David and I were giving Emery a bath and she was playing with her bath toys as always. We started quizzing her to see which animals she knows and which ones she doesn't. She correctly identified (on her first try, might I add) penguin, shark, dolphin, pig, duck, and hermit crab! The only one she didn't know was the whale! Now, she can't say these words but she sure does know which ones we were asking her to hand us. She has been able to give me the duck and pig for a long time now but we hadn't tried any of the others. We were quite impressed with our little Emery! Just had to brag a little! I hope you're all having a good night!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Smart girl! I am proud of her and know how much fun she is! Love your new blog look and enjoyed catching up on the latest posts. xoxoxo

Snuzi said...

Heck I'd be proud too...I don't know if I could identify all of those animals myself. Way to go Emery!