Sunday, April 24, 2011

I love Saturdays

I love weekends with my two favorite people! David was taking photos Saturday morning and this is what Emery and I were up to. As you can see, she's hard to keep up with!

Played for a little bit in the den...

Helped mom with some laundry.Emery 's not a huge fan of me putting away her clothes. She likes to empty the drawers just after I fill them up!

Here's all that's left in her pajama drawer...one pair of pj's and a random maraca!

Then we moved back to the den for some lunch. I have been bad lately and have been letting her watch "Wonder Pets." She loves it! As you can see she doesn't like the fact that I was blocking her view...

WAY to into this show!!! At least I got her mess cleaned up though!

We had a fun three day weekend! Emery and I watched a mama bird build a nest. She was fascinated! She loves birds and could watch them all day long. I even got her to say tree and nest! She is learning so many new words. I love it! We also played in the backyard and found a lady bug. It crawled on our hands for a long time and Emery was very gentle with it.

The weekend passed by way too quickly. I am so ready to do these things every day this summer. It can't come soon enough!

David took some pictures of Emery and Maddie hunting for eggs this morning. I'll hopefully get around to posting those sometime this week! Of course, he won't let me just post them the way they are - he must edit them... :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

4 comments:

Gigi said...

Busy girl! I love the photo of one pair of pjs and random maraca in the drawer. :) I know you will have a great time with her all summer long. xoxox

Suzassippi said...

She is so cute in the one where it looks like she is pouting. :) She's grown so much!

Snuzi said...

That's so weird...I have a maraca in my pj drawer too! I thought that was where everyone kept them.

Kristie said...

So adorable! My Will LOVES the Wonder Pets too! We saw a dolphin in a book the other day and he said, "Wonder Pets help dolphin. In the net!" It's probably on way too much at our house.