Saturday, April 9, 2011

Picture update!

Here are some pictures to make up for the last pictureless post!

This photo is actually quite old and I cannot believe I never posted it! It is absolutely priceless! We thought about using it as our Christmas card this year, but unfortunately changed our minds.

Here's our sweet girl! Bath time is the best!

Here's Emery working on her "I can do it myself" skills. She loves being independent and I LOVE cleaning up her independent messes!

I'm not sure how it ended up in her hair but nothing surprises me anymore!


Here are Emery and Maddie one night at our house after a bath. We get together with Matt and Niki at least once a week. The girls absolutely love each other.

It looks like Maddie is trying to talk Emery into doing something naughty right here...

Goodnight (or nigh-nigh, as Emery says) kisses! Niki and I were talking the other night about how awkward she felt one time when we were in Dallas and Sarah was having Elle give kisses to everyone. Now we are the moms who have our girls give everyone goodnight kisses. They are quite good at it now and Maddie usually wants to go back around for seconds! They are such sweet girls!

We hung out at Matt and Niki's last night and Emery for the first time was a little too rough with Maddie. Maddie recently got a fun little red car and they were taking turns riding in and pushing each other. Maddie apparently has been lifting weights during the week because she could push Emery around all day long. Emery on the other hand was not a huge fan of pushing Maddie. In fact, any time Madeline got in the car, Emery tried her best to pull her out. It was not good. Emery was grabbing her clothes, her head, anything she could get her hands on. I had to get onto her several times for being so ugly to her BFF. I am not looking forward to the "mine, mine, mine" stage. We got them in the bathtub though and it was much better. Emery has recently started dumping cups full of water on her head in the bathtub and decided to try it out on Madeline. Luckily Maddie is such a good sport, because we thought it was hilarious and let it go on probably a little longer than we should have. Emery has also become obsessed with soap and shampoo so she then proceeded to wash Madeline's hair for her. It was quite comical. I wish we had gotten it on video!

Well, I need to find the pictures from February when Sarah, Miles, Elle, and Beck came to visit. Maybe I'll get those posted while Emery is still asleep!

No comments: